Ergonomic features include:
- LiveBack technology flexes with you as you move and recline in the chair, for full support
- Adjustable back tension control lets you set the amount of resistance as you recline
- Flexible seat edge, relieves pressure on the back of the legs as you recline or lean forward
- Upright back lock
||An evolution in executive seating, the Siento chair brings our Leap technology to executive seating.
1. Patented LiveBack technology (found in the Steelcase Leap chair) is embedded in the back to change shape and mimic the user’s spine.
2. Adjustable back tension control lets you set the amount of resistance as you recline.
3. Flexible seat edge, relieves pressure on the back of the legs as you recline or lean forward.
4. Seat height adjusts from 16” to 21” and is standard with pneumatic adjustable height.
5. Arms are soft, leather wrapped to protect wood desks.
6. Polished aluminum base with 3” casters.
Designed in Collaboration with Jorge Pensi
The Steelcase team worked in collaboration with Spanish designer Jorge Pensi to merge ergonomic technology with a slim, elegant design for high-end environments. Pensi says of the Siento chair, "We knew from the beginning that we had a flexible and special back. Our design was conceived with this technology. When you look at the chair, it looks like a simple chair but there’s a lot of technology inside that makes it remarkable."
Because Siento is designed for high-end work environments, it has no exposed hard parts that could damage nearby wood furniture.
The Siento chair is available with the following options:
- This chair also comes in a Mid Back Version. Click here for more details
- optional headrest cushion
- base and arms available in polished aluminum or black
- available in a wide varitey of Steelcase upholstery, chromium-free leather, and Customer's Own Material (COMs)
Please call for more fabric options or for help in creating the chair that is custom to your needs
The Siento chair has been tested to support individuals up to 300 lbs and is backed by the Steelcase North America Lifetime Warranty.