Floating Backrest Technology
The only stackable seating solution to offer automatically adjusting lumbar support, Cinto delivers unsurpassed ergonomic comfort. Spanish for "belt," Cinto's unique floating backrest attached to the chair's frame via a flexible belt, moves and adjusts to the body for perfect support.
Cinto's innovative stress-relief cross-slits on the seat pan flex independently unser the sitting bones to reduce pressure points and evenly distribute body weight for long-term comforfort. Vents in the seat pan and backrest promote air circulation.
With a handy built-in handle, moving and stowing Cinto is a snap. Save space by stacking up to six freestanding Cintos in any compact space or up to 15 with the optional Cinto Dolly.
Cinto is available in a wide range of configurations and colors to accomodate most any commercial or residential environment.
Optional Cinto Dolly
Load up to 15 Cinto chairs on the optional Cinto dolly for easy mobility and storage convenience.
Cinto and the Environment
Humanscale is committed to environmental sustainability and continually strives to design, engineer and manufacture product that consume less of the Earth's limited resources. Cinto is a great example of Humanscale's Environmental purpose.
- made of steel and polypropylene with and elastomer belt
- 100% recyclable
- Weighs just 13lbs with fixed arms; 12lbs when armless
- Quick and easy to disassemble
- Easily replaceable components
- Humanscale will assist the owner to ensure Cinto is recycled properly
- Greenguard Certified
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Chair Weight: 12lbs armless, 13lbs with Fixed Arms
- Height: 35"
- Seat Depth: 17.5"
- Width: 19.9" Armless, 24.15" with Fixed Arms